At the Office of Medical Education, we dedicate ourselves to facilitating high-quality, evidence-based and learner-centered training to students, to enable them to learn the art and science of medicine, so they can become outstanding future physicians and health providers.
We accomplish this through:
- Designing, organizing, monitoring, and evaluating an integrated curriculum;
- Supporting faculty, staff and students in the process of teaching and learning;
- Fostering a safe and effective learning environment in our community;
- Maintaining up-to-date and appropriate facilities and resources for education;
- Assessing learner/program outcomes through research and continuous quality improvement.