- Current Students
- Curriculum Committee
- SP Program
- Faculty & Course Directors
- UPSOM Teaching Awards
- Curriculum Reform
At the Office of Medical Education, we dedicate ourselves to facilitate high-quality, evidence-based and learner-centered training to students, to support and enable them to learn the art and science of medicine, so they can become outstanding physicians who are healers, activists, innovators, and leaders.
We accomplish this through:
- Designing, organizing, monitoring, and evaluating an integrated curriculum;
- Supporting faculty, staff and students in the process of teaching and learning;
- Fostering a safe, inclusive, and effective learning environment for all in our community;
- Maintaining up-to-date, accessible, and appropriate facilities and resources for education;
- Assessing learner/program outcomes through research and continuous quality improvement.